High Quality and Innovative Saunas
Nothing beats a sauna for relaxation and tranquillity. It is an oasis of calm in a busy world. A place for you to unwind, cleanse your body, and refresh your mind.
Anapos provides high-quality bespoke saunas to meet your commercial needs. Choose from our extensive selection to transform your gym or health centre and provide far-reaching health benefits for your customers. We take great pride in our spa products and know that a quality sauna experience is not just about functionality, but also aesthetics and design too.
Types of Saunas
Why Choose Anapos Saunas?
We offer a wide-range of commercial saunas that can be tailored to your exact requirements. Here are some of the reasons why an Anapos sauna is the perfect choice for your business.
We know that there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to the perfect sauna. Your solution will depend on the size of your establishment, your values, design scheme, and customer demographics. That’s why we offer a completely bespoke service. Our saunas are designed and manufactured to meet your custom specifications, and will fit seamlessly into your available space. However, if you have a tight budget or a short time window, you can also order one of our ready built saunas made to the same high standard and quality of finish.
High Quality Technology
Our saunas use some of the best heating technology in the world in order to provide the best possible experience for your customers. They rely on high quality heating systems created by our world-renowned Finnish partner Harvia. Heat can be provided under the bench or through a floor-standing coal effect, for a more rustic feel.
Innovative Personal Touches
There are so many ways you can choose to enhance and personalise your Anapos sauna. Add LED lighting, fibre-optic lighting, ambient music systems, window panels, or aromatic infusions. If you have other innovative ideas for upgrading your sauna’s design, get in touch to see how we can help.
Wide Variety of Options
We sell a huge range of spa equipment and sauna designs. Amongst our selection are traditional Finnish saunas, refreshing salt saunas, gentler bio saunas, and soothing herbal saunas. If you have particular requirements, we can make your perfect sauna to order, or you have the option to purchase one of our ready made designs. Take a look at some of our previous sauna projects for an idea of how we can help you transform your space.
Our Commercial Saunas
The sauna is a concept originating in ancient Finland, but the concept of bathing in heat and steam has been observed in cultures from all over the world. At Anapos, our saunas come in a range of shapes and sizes, taking inspiration from a wide range of sauna styles. Here are a few of our most popular offerings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stones are quickly cooled by water thrown on the heater.
- Ensure that the heater's fuses and breakers are working properly. It is important to note that there are typically one to three fuses/breakers on the electrical panel, depending on the heater model and electrical system.
- When the heater is on, verify that all the heating elements are glowing.
- Increase the temperature.
- Check the heater's power to make sure it's adequate.
- Make sure the heater stones are in good condition. Stacking the stones too tightly, compacting them over time, or using the wrong stones can block air circulation, reducing the heater's heating power.
- You should ensure that the ventilation of the sauna is set up properly.
- Remember to close the sauna door.
- Make sure all heating elements are visible by removing stones from the heater.
- Activate the heater. A glow should come from the heating elements after a few moments. If a heating element does not glow, it must be replaced.
- Keep an eye on the heating elements when they turn off. It occurs when the sauna temperature reaches the desired temperature set by the thermostat. It usually takes 35–45 minutes for the desired temperature to be reached after turning on the heater. When the thermostat takes a long time to reach the desired temperature, the temperature sensor might be placed incorrectly, the heater may not be powerful enough, or the thermostat might be defective.
To prevent dangerous live components from coming into contact with each other, all electrical appliances with protective housings attached by screws must be installed and serviced by a qualified, authorised electrical engineer or any such qualified individual, per the regulations in force.
Heater stones should be made of heavy materials, dark colours, and large sizes to store the greatest amount of heat energy. Typically, heater dealers sell stones specifically designed for use as heater stones that come from reputable suppliers, so their composition and suitability are guaranteed. Peridotite, olivine, and olivine diabase are all ideal stone materials for heaters. A natural surface rock collected outdoors cannot be used as a heater.
You should not use ceramic "stones" and soft soapstones. They are incapable of storing enough heat when heating. As a result, the heater may overheat, which can cause the heating elements to break.
According to the installation and user instructions of the heater, the heater stones must be stacked appropriately. Heater stones can be found in two different sizes.
Generally, the replacement frequency depends on how often the heater is used. Stones should be changed once a year if they are used twice a week on average. As the stones crumble in use and compact in the stone compartment, they must be restacked periodically to allow air circulation. A proper sauna experience depends on good air circulation. Additionally, the heating elements will also last longer with good air circulation.
A broken heating element should be replaced immediately, as the ones still intact have to glow longer, and one of the remaining heating elements may also break after a while. Only an authorised electrical engineer may replace a heating element.
Get in Touch to Discuss Your Sauna Requirements
If you are looking for a commercial sauna to transform your gym, spa, or health club, get in touch today for a no-obligation conversation. Discuss your requirements with a member of our team and we will help you work out the perfect solution for your needs.